- See information on 2020 Travel Awards here.
- None at this time.
The Fisheries Collaborative Program (FCP) is seeking a highly motivated graduate student to help achieve the outreach and education goals of the program. The GSR is available in Spring 2021. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build their Broader Impacts skills and experiences. Specific goals include:
· Developing content for new FCP website
· Launching FCP social media presence
· Helping to organize a new “Diversity in Fisheries” seminar series
· Coordinating FCP online activities with the Seymour Center
· Building diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) efforts
· Developing other outreach and education efforts
The ideal candidate will bring enthusiasm for outreach and education, dedication to DEI, and an interest in science communication.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter describing your interest and relevant skills and experiences. Research and outreach experience related directly to Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences preferred but not required.