It’s time to renew your AFS membership for 2021! New this time around – AFS Headquarters will not be mailing printed renewal forms. All renewals and related payments can be conveniently made online. For those preferring to send a check, you can print your invoice on demand and return it by mail. To find your invoice: log into your AFS account and go to the myDues&Subscriptions tab, and click the “Dues Renewal Invoice” button and print your invoice. Once your membership has been paid, that invoice will become a printable receipt. There is a modest dues increase to adjust for the cost of living.
Your continued membership with AFS grants you access to valuable programs and services — all designed to enhance your professional skills and strengthen your connection to colleagues in the fisheries field. Connections that have been more important than ever now. At AFS, leadership and staff are committed to providing you with the highest quality professional resources. Next year will be no exception. Renew for in 2021 and enjoy:
- Monthly webinars on scientific topics and professional success skills
- Free online access to all five AFS journals, plus Fisheries magazine
- Discounts on AFS books – including four new books published in 2020
- Discounted access to recorded Virtual Annual Meeting content
- New and improved Fisheries Career Center with awesome members-only features
Reminder: it is now possible to change your member type and update your unit selections online. Just log into your account, click “renew now” and choose “change my membership options” to make any needed adjustments.
Don’t delay, renew today for great things to come in 2021!