Each year, the Cal-Neva AFS Chapter awards individuals and entities for their professional achievement, service, and contributions to fisheries science, management, and conservation. Now is the time to nominate deserving individuals or groups! Nominations are due by January 15, 2021 for the following awards:
- The Chapter Award of Excellence
- The Chapter Award for Distinguished Professional Achievement
- The Conservation Achievement Award
- The Chapter Award for Scientific Journalism
- The Deacon-Moyle Native Fishes Award
Go to the Awards Nominations webpage to learn more about the awards and how to submit a nomination.